Social Capital Advisors has recognized the need greater integration and connections among key players in the Social Enterprise investment industry.
With this in mind we have set up a series of specialist/closed groups (both on and off line) to promote growth in the sector. Some are invitation only.
We also hold regular closed events for our member groups.
Social Capital Advisors and our professional partners host regular meetings about Social Enterprise investing, Philanthropy and Charities.
Events on the slate for 2018 are
- The Spring Statement and how it affects Social Enterprise
- Modern Philanthropy in 2018
- Big Society Bank: what is it good for?
- SIFI’s survival or boom time?
- Do we need an alphabet of tax vehicles?
- Social purpose bonds: a scale solution?
We are also holding regular on and offline meetings for our member groups.
Thank you for visiting our Social Enterprise web site.
Social Enterprise Voice and 50+ other Social Enterprise sites, social streams and E newsletters are maintained by Internet Business London and sponsored by Social Capital Advisors Limited.